52. Pepe, Di Lena, Mazzilli, Edrei, Garuccio, Scarcelli, and D'Angelo, Diffraction-Limited Plenoptic Imaging with Correlated Light, Physical Review Letters, 119, 243602, (2017) - pdf
51. Pepe, Vaccarelli, Garuccio, Scarcelli, and D'Angelo, Exploring plenoptic properties of correlation imaging with chaotic light, Journal of Optics, 19, 114001 (2017) -pdf
50. Webb, Su and Scarcelli, Mechanical outcome of accelerated corneal crosslinking evaluated by Brillouin microscopy, Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, 43, 1458, (2017) - pdf
49. Kronenberg, Liehm, Steude, Knipper, Scarcelli, Franze, Powis and Gather, Long-Term Imaging of Cellular Forces with High Precision by Elastic Resonator Interference Stress Microscopy, Nature Cell Biology 19, 864–872 (2017) -pdf
48. Raghunathan, Zhang, Wu, Rippy, Singh, Larin and Scarcelli, Evaluating biomechanical properties of murine embryos using Brillouin
microscopy and optical coherence tomography, Journal of Biomedical Optics 22, 086013 (2017) - pdf
47. Edrei, Nikolic and Scarcelli, Improving localization precision of Brillouin measurements using spectral autocorrelation analysis, Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences (2017) - pdf
46. Randleman, Su and Scarcelli, Biomechanical Changes After LASIK Flap Creation Combined With Rapid Cross-Linking Measured With Brillouin Microscopy, Journal of Refractive Surgery 33, 408-414 (2017) -pdf
45. Edrei, Gather and Scarcelli, Integration of spectral coronagraphy within VIPA-based spectrometers for high extinction Brillouin imaging, Optics Express 25, 6895 (2017) -pdf
44. Zhang, Nou, Kim and Scarcelli, Brillouin flow cytometry for label-free mechanical phenotyping of the nucleus, Lab on a Chip 17, 571 (2017) - pdf
43. Weber, Yun, Scarcelli and Franze, The role of cell body density in ruminant retina mechanics assessed by atomic force and Brillouin microscopy, Physical Biology (2017) -pdf
42. Zhang, Fiore, Yun, Kim and Scarcelli, Line-scan Brillouin microscopy for rapid noninvasive mechanical characterizations, Scientific Reports 6, 35398 (2016) - pdf
41. Besner, Scarcelli and Yun, In vivo age-related stiffening of the crystalline lens by Brillouin microscopy, IOVS 57, 5093 (2016) - pdf
40. Edrei and Scarcelli, Memory-effect based deconvolution microscopy for super-resolution imaging through scattering media, Scientific Reports 6, 33558 (2016) - pdf
39. Shao, Besner, Zhang, Scarcelli and Yun, Etalon filters for Brillouin microscopy of highly scattering tissues, Optics Express 24, 22232 (2016) - pdf
38. D'Angelo, Pepe, Garuccio and Scarcelli, Correlation plenoptic imaging. Physical Review Letters 116, 223602 (2016) - pdf
37. Sibillano, De Caro, Scattarella, Scarcelli, Siliqi, Altamura, Liebi, Ladisa, Bunk and Giannini, Interfibrillar packing of bovine cornea by table-top and synchrotron scanning SAXS microscopy, Journal of Applied Crystallography (2016) - pdf
36. Pepe, DiLena, Garuccio, Scarcelli, D’Angelo, Correlation Plenoptic Imaging With Entangled Photons, Technologies 4, 17 (2016) -pdf
35. Fiore, Zhang, Shao, Yun and Scarcelli, High-extinction VIPA-based Brillouin spectroscopy of biological turbid media. Applied Physics Letters 108, 203701 (2016) - pdf
34. Kwok, Kuznetsov, Kim, Choi, Scarcelli and Yun. Selective two-photon collagen crosslinking in situ measured by Brillouin microscopy. Optica 3, 469 (2016) - pdf
33. Edrei and Scarcelli, Optical imaging through dynamic turbid media via the Fourier-domain shower-curtain effect, Optica 3, 71 (2016) - pdf
32. Nizamoglu, Gather, Humar, Choi, Kim, Hahn, Scarcelli, Randolph, Redmond and Yun, Bioabsorbable polymer optical waveguides for deep-tissue photomedicine, Nature Communications 7, 10374 (2016) - pdf
31. Kim, Besner, Scarcelli, Ramier, Kwok, An and Yun, Shear Brillouin light scattering microscopy, Optics Express 24, 319 (2016) - pdf
30. Scarcelli, Polacheck, Nia, Patel, Grodzinski, Kamm and Yun, Noncontact 3D mapping of intracellular hydromechanical properties by Brillouin microscopy, Nature Methods 12, 1132 (2015) - pdf
28. Berghaus, Zhang, Yun and Scarcelli, High-finesse sub-GHz-resolution spectrometer employing VIPA etalons of different dispersion, Optics Letters 40 (2015) - pdf
27. Bollmann, Koser, Shahapure, Gautier, Holzapfel, Scarcelli, Gather, Ulbricht and Franze, Microglia mechanics: immune activation alters traction forces and durotaxis, Front. Cell. Neurosci. (2015) - pdf
26. Akca, Chang, Kling, Ramier, Scarcelli, Marcos and Yun. Observation of corneal vibrational resonance by optical coherence tomography. Biomedical Optics Express 6 3314-3319 (2015)
25. Scarcelli, Besner, Pineda, Kalout and Yun, In vivo Biomechanical Mapping of Normal and Keratoconic Corneas, JAMA Ophthalmology 133, 480-482, (2015) - pdf
24. Girard, Dupps, Baskaran, Scarcelli, Yun, Quigley, Sigal and Strouthidis, Translating Ocular Biomechanics into Clinical Practice: Current State and Future Prospects, Current Eye Research (2015)
23. Kling, Akca, Chang, Scarcelli, Yun and Marcos, Numerical model of optical coherence tomographic vibrography imaging to estimate corneal biomechanical properties. Journal of Royal Society Interface 11, 0920 (2014)
22. Scarcelli, Besner, Pineda and Yun, Biomechanical Characterization of Keratoconus Corneas ex Vivo with Brillouin Microscopy. Investigative Ophthalmology Visual Science, 55 (2014).
21. Cherfan, Verter, Melki, Gisel, Doyle, Scarcelli, Yun, Redmond and Kochevar, Collagen Cross-Linking Using Rose Bengal and Green Light to Increase Corneal Stiffness, Investigative Ophthalmology Visual Science 54, 3426-3433 (2013)
20. Oh, Cho, Scarcelli and Kim, Sub-Rayleigh imaging via speckle illumination, Optics Letters 38, 682-684 (2013).
19. Scarcelli, Kling, Quijano, Pineda, Marcos and Yun, Brillouin Microscopy and Collagen Crosslinking, non-contact depth-dependent analysis of corneal elastic modulus. Investigative Ophthalmology Visual Science, 54, 1418-1425. (2013).
18. Scarcelli and Yun, In vivo Brillouin optical microscopy of the human eye. Optics Express 20, 9197-9202. (2012).
17. Goh, Kim, Jung, Beack, Kong, Scarcelli, Yun and Hahn, Bioimaging of Hyaluronic Acid Derivatives Using Nanosized Carbon Dots, Biomacromolecules 13, 2554-2561, (2012).
16. Scarcelli, Pineda and Yun, Brillouin optical microscopy for corneal biomechanics. Investigative Ophthalmology Visual Science 20, 185-190 (2012).
15. Scarcelli and Yun, Multistage VIPA etalons for high-extinction parallel Brillouin spectroscopy, Optics Express 19, 10913 (2011).
14. Scarcelli, Kim and Yun, In vivo measurement of age-related stiffening in the crystalline lens by Brillouin optical microscopy. Biophysical Journal 101, 1539-1545 (2011)
13. Scarcelli and Yun, Confocal Brillouin microscopy for three-dimensional mechanical imaging. Nature Photonics 2, 39-43 (2008).
12. Scarcelli, Kim and Yun, Cross-axis Cascading of Spectral Dispersion, Optics Letters 33, 2979 (2008).
11. Scarcelli and Yun, Entangled Coincidence Imaging of Fluorescence, Optics Express 16, 16189 (2008).
10. Scarcelli, Berardi, and Shih, Comment “Can Two-photon Correlation of Chaotic Light Be the Correlation of Intensity Fluctuations?”-Reply, Physical Review Letters 98, 039302 (2007).
9. Scarcelli, Zhou, and Shih, Random Delayed-Choice Quantum Eraser via Entangled Two-Photon Imaging. European Physical Journal D, 44, 167 (2007).
8. Scarcelli, Berardi, and Shih, Can Two-photon Correlation of Chaotic Light Be Considered as Correlation of Intensity Fluctuations? Physical Review Letters 96, 063602 (2006).
7. Scarcelli, Berardi, and Shih, Phase-Conjugate Mirror via Thermal Light Two-Photon Imaging. Applied Physics Letters 88, 061106, (2006).
6. Scarcelli, Berardi, and Shih, Quantum interference approach to two-photon correlation phenomena of chaotic light. Journal of Modern Optics 53, 2279-2292 (2006)
5. Valencia, Scarcelli, D’Angelo, and Shih, Two-Photon Imaging with Thermal Light. Physical Review Letters 94, 063601 (2005).
4. Valencia, Scarcelli, and Shih, Distant Clock Synchronization using Entangled Photon Pairs. Applied Physics Letters 85, 2655 (2004).
3. Scarcelli, Valencia and Shih Y, Experimental Study of the Momentum Correlation of a Pseudo-Thermal Field in the Photon Counting Regime, Physical Review A 70, 051802(R) (2004).
2. Scarcelli, Valencia and Shih, Two-Photon Interference with Thermal Light. Europhysics Letters 68, 618 (2004).
1. Scarcelli, Valencia, Gompers, and Shih. Remote Spectral Measurement using Entangled Photons, Applied Physics Letters 83, 5560 (2003).
REVIEWS, CHAPTERS, AND EDITORIALS
- Scarcelli, Photon Bunching two-by-two, Nature Physics 5, 252 (2009).
- Alonzo, Kang, Kim, Gather, Scarcelli, Yun, Radiation Guidelines, Chapter in “Handbook of Biomedical Optics”, edited by C. Pitris, N. Ramanujam and D. Boas, (2010).
- Scarcelli and Yun, All-optical mapping of the mechanical properties of cells, SPIE Newsroom, (2017)